profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Friday, August 11, 2006 @ 10:29 pm
Mates

Fridays are the bomb! M

Today we had double Science and double Math but they passed by real quickly. I gave Kris her jellybeans and she didn't wanna open it :( Anw it was great seeing everyone again after a week (only!!) Farhana and I had a good laugh during flagraising and contact time and Bio! :D Aaand morning walk with Tiara (and Daph Carrie Yvonne when they passed us while they were running) was so fun, I love morning walks with that girlie :D

Guides was so cool manxzx! We did axemanship and all the sec3's passed, how cool right! Yesyesyes :D And I think the Guides company is seriously quite fun now, we played so many cool company games like WHACKO and lao ying zhuo xiao ji!! We had alot of fun!! After guides we all slacked around then went to the track and Kris ran and Foong + Enli did drills and Zhang + I just goofed around with the volleyballs. Whooot I love my Friday "coolios"! With guest appearances from Cherylwong and Bertywerty!

Oh oh oh welcome, Clarine to the wonderful patrol of FP2 :D

Whoooo I had really spas random moments of high-ness (not like a princess or queen or king) todayyyy :D And ate dinner at American Club so I'm a happy girl.

Alright I gotta go now. My "Cordless Optical Mouse's batteries are critical".
Y